RESOURCE PAGE: Socializing Our Youth
PARENTING RESOURCE PAGE
SOCIALIZING OUR YOUTH, BUILDING FAMILY HEALTH & EDUCATION
CHANGING BEHAVIORS, 7 GENERATIONS
Acknowledging That We Are The Past, Present, & Future
By L'dia Men-Na'a
DEVELOPING CHARACTER STRENGTHS
CHOOSING CAREERS OF LIFE-PURPOSE
TO EXPERIENCE THE OPPORTUNITIES
- [_] 1: LEADER
- Study About: Rulers, invention, writing, architecture, construction, gardening, music entrepreneurship
- Check Career Opportunities: ambassador, aviator, writer, designer, director, video maker, engineer, entrepreneur, executive, explorer, inventor, lecturer, metal artist, newspaper columnist, officer in military, photojournalist, portrait painter, producer of motion pictures, professional sports, program planner, promoter, resume writer, sales manager, sculptor, store owner, television or theatre productions, film or literary critic
- Underline Strengths: Originality, Pioneer, Initiator, Determination, Creative.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Arrogant, Selfish, Egotistical, Manipulating, Dominating, Cold, No Tact, Tyranny, Antagonism, Bully
- How To Handle Challenges: Dislikes restraints of any kind, needs to feel free in order for his/her strong individuality to be expressed. Always give this youth attention, special sincere recognition & admiration for their work to bring out the best in their character.
- [_]2: DIPLOMAT
- Study About: Anatomy, physical therapy, reflexology, culinary arts, complimentary therapies
- Check Career Opportunities: answering service, arbitrator, architect, artist, auto detailer, bill collector, bookkeeper, caterer, clerk, cosmetician, custodian, daycare designer, foreign minister, gallery owner, insurance adjuster, interpreter, lawyer, legislator, librarian, minister, poet, politician, recycler, senior citizen day care, teacher
- Underline Strengths: Peace, Cooperation, Musical, Self-Sufficient, Reliable.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Insincere, Petty, Indecisive, Shy,Timid,Self Pitying, Oversensitive, Deceptiveness, Cruel, Bad temper, Slyness, Lying, Pessimism
- How To Handle Challenges: Needs a warm familiar environment, surrounded by things he/she loves which are calming. Try not to be too harsh or forceful with them. Help this child to set boundaries between their imagination and what is reality.
- [_] 3: VISIONARY 12,21,30,39,48,57,66,75,84,93
- Study About: Psychology, language arts, creative writing, photography, animals
- Check Career Opportunities: artisan, artist, athletic coach, children’s writer, copywriter, cosmetician, dietician, director, engineer, entertainer, judge, lawyer, magician, musician, nurse, pastor, performer, philosopher, photographer, physician, playground director, priest, racer, salesperson of cosmetics or art supplies, scout, screenwriter, travel agent, vocational school teacher, writer
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Creative, Confident, Friendly, Popular, Joy, Self-Expression, Passionate.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Scattered, Bored, Vain, Dictator, Fickle, Jealousy, Hypocrisy, Wastefulness, Intolerance, Promiscuous
- How To Handle Challenges: Never discourage this child, instead, help give them the confidence they will need to make it in this world. Teach this child to avoid being proud. Give this child plenty of attention. Show them often that they are appreciated. This child needs a great deal of warmth and love.
- [_]4: BUILDER
- Study About: Feng Shui (The Art of Placement), astronomy, electronics, landscaping, mechanics, computers
- Check Career Opportunities: accountant, building trades, chemist, draftsperson, efficiency expert, engineer, executive, farmer, industrialist, laboratory technician, machine operator, mason, mechanic, miner, numerologist, production expert, professional boxer, sculptor, seaman, technical writer, undertaker, well driller, cement mason
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Honest, Disciplined, Practical, Loyal, Stability, Hard-Worker, Conservative.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Insensitive, Dull, Melancholy, Dogmatic, Narrow-Minded, Stubborn, Vulgar, Animalism, Hatred, Violence, Jealousy, Destructive
- How To Handle Challenges: Keep child on a schedule, that sets goals and develops a plan. As a parent be there with uncompromising support and an understanding of his/her difficulties are likely to help this youth to overcome any anxieties and or fears. Teach this youth to internalize universal principles to acquire confidence.
- [_] 5: LIBERATOR
- Study About: World customs, import/export trade, journalism, writing, media, politics,
- Check Career Opportunities: actor, advertising, communications, consultant, copy reader, editor, executive, graphologist, import-exporter, interpreter, investigator,detective language teacher, lecturer, marketing consultant, news columnist, news correspondent, performer, pilot, playwright, politician, private investigator, proofreader, professional sports, psychology teacher, publisher, salesperson, sex therapist, secretary, teacher, travel editor, TV/radio operator, writer
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Versatile, Spontaneous, Freedom-Loving, Communicator, Magnetic, Physical.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Self-Indulgences related to senses, Irritable, Abusive, Procrastinating, Inconsistent, Perversion, Abuse of Freedom, Substance Abuser: Over-Indulgence in alcohol, drugs: medications or controlled substances, sensuality
- How To Handle Challenges: As a parent channel your youth’s need for activity into positive directions. Their active mind makes it difficult for these youths to deal with people who do not respond as fast as they do in situations. Teach this youth to have patience. Give them exercises to develop self-confidence, tranquility of mind, and calmness.
- [_] 6: COUNSELOR 15,24,33,42,51,60,78,87,96
- Study About: Traditions. Cultural music, songs, dances, art & design, family health care
- Check Career Opportunities: actor, artist, baker, beautician, cleaning services, designer, divorce attorney, doctor, dressmaker, fashion expert, florist, herbalist, homemaker, host or hostess, incense chemist, interior decorator, marriage counselor, musician, nurse, nutritionist, perfumer, secretarial services, senior day care, service providers, singer, teacher, theater work, therapist, tutor, voice teacher, writer
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Responsible, Harmony, Advisor, Artistic, Balanced, Home loving, Angelic.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change:Self-Righteous, Jealous, Meddlesome, Anxious, Intrusive, Cynicism, Egotism, Suspicion, Jealousy, Slavery, Domestic Tyrant
- How To Handle Challenges: Give this youth a chance to express his/herself without being told what to do or how to think. Their imagination will lead them. Teach this child to learn to judge people thoroughly before trusting them.
- [_] 7: SCIENTIST 16,25,34,43,52,61,79,88,97
- Study About: Nature studies: science, oceanography, metaphysics, philosophy, photography
- Check Career Opportunities: archeologist, astrologer, astronomer, author, biographer, careers involving research, careers involving study of nature, computer designer, dentist engineering, farmer, fine work with hands, healer, historical novelist, history, invention, investigator, lawyer, library cataloger or indexer, mathematics, photographer, preacher, private investigator, psychic , psychic reader, radiologist, researcher, specialist or analyst in any field, technical writer, technician, thoroughbred horse trainer
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Individuality, Perfection, Deep-Thinker, Analytical, Mystic, Psychic, Reserved, Secretive.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Sarcastic, Dishonest, Procrastinator, Will not accept advice, Withdrawn, No Faith, Turbulence, Malice, Deceit, Suppression,Theft, Cheating, Crafty
- How To Handle Challenges: Encourage them to not underestimate their talents. Unnecessary interference, exaggerated demands & aggressive intrusion into this youth’s personal space will undermine their self-confidence.
- [_] 8: EXECUTIVE 17,26,35,44,53,62,71,80,98
- Study About: Folklore, geology, criminal law, business law, philosophy
- Check Career Opportunities: Industries, medicine, sports & government, architect, banker, broker, careers in high finances, career in power & responsibility, careers in public policy, carpenter, chemist, civil government, correctional officer, crime investigator, developer, druggist, dynamite expert, engineer, entrepreneur, exterminator, financier, firearms expert, games or sports, judge, lawyer, manufacturer, organizer, philanthropist, physician, pilot, politician, professor, publisher, security officer, supervisor, undertaker
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Authoritative, Power, Independence, Organization, Religious, Fortune, Wise.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Greedy, Power-Hungry, Intense, Scheming, Materialistic, Ruthless, Vain Dictator Bullying, Abuse, Revenge, Oppressiveness, Injustice, Cruelty, Unscrupulousness
- How To Handle Challenges: Has an active nature that is constantly in motion, however as a parent you must set limits & explain to your child the need for order in order. Encourage them to give vent to their tensions and aggressiveness in healthy ways that involve: speech, art, music, painting, or sports. Expressing themself freely may decrease aggressive behavior.
- [_] 9: HUMANITARIAN
- Study About: Universal principles, the art of war, theatre, art, quantum physics
- Check Career Opportunities: life work that is more of a calling than a job. airline owner, artist, charitable endeavors of all types, chemical dependency counselor, diplomat, doctor, electrician, explorer, foreign affairs, franchise owner, gardener, healer, health, health matters, higher education, horticulturist, iron worker, landscape, lawyer, lecturer, literature, magician, musician, narcotics agent, politician, preacher, psychic, researcher, scientist, social work, spiritual healer, statesperson, surgeon, teacher, theatre owner, travel
- Underline Strengths To Promote: Courageous, Compassion, Romantic, Spiritual, Psychic, Generous, Sophisticated.
- Circle Weak Behavior Traits To Change: Impulsive, Argumentative, Heartless, Unfocused, Temperamental, Wasteful, Immorality, Vulgarity, Bitterness, Morosenes
- How To Handle Challenges: Must learn to release the past, a parent's emotional support is very strengtheing. Teach your child to control their tempers, & impulsiveness to avoid the many opportunities that bring provocation. Teach them to get rid of false pride & hypocrisy because it brings jealousy & criticism from those who are less confident.
The Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health What Cells Remember: Toward A Unified Field Theory Of Memory Author(s): Thomas R Verny
GENETICS AND EPIGENETICS
In the last decade, genetic research has established that the DNA blueprints passed down through genes are not permanent and unchangeable from birth onward. As Lipton (2005) emphasizes, genes are not our destiny. Stress, emotions, nutrition - the environmental influences of a human life - can modify the genes we carry. Just as new directions have emerged in cellular biology so there has been a comparable revolution in genetics with the development of epigenetics. Epigenetics is the study of the molecular processes by which the environment affects and modifies genetic information (Pray, 2004; Silverman, 2004).
Thus far, the most surprising epigenetic discovery is that life experiences don’t just change us; they may affect our children and grandchildren down through many generations. One striking example of intergenerational epigenetic effects was studied by Dr. Lars Olov Bygren (Bygren et al., 2014). Bygren and colleagues found that if a girl was living in that town when a sharp change occurred in that town’s food supply from one year to the next, then her sons’ daughters were significantly more likely to die from cardiovascular disease. In other words, this study showed that it is possible for a grandmother’s life experience to have a substantial impact on her grandchild’s later health and susceptibility to disease......
Geneticists have discovered that these modifications can be passed from parent to child through germ cells (egg and sperm cells) - cells, I wish to emphasize once again - that are not brain cells (Reik & Walter 2001; Surani 2001).
PARENTAL OLFACTORY EXPERIENCE INFLUENCES BEHAVIOR AND NEURAL STRUCTURE IN SUBSEQUENT GENERATIONS.
"Using olfactory molecular specificity, we examined the inheritance of parental traumatic exposure, a phen omenon that has been frequently observed, but not understood". ... ... "transgenerational effects are inherited via parental gametes. Our findings provide a framework for addressing how environmental information may be inherited transgenerationally at behavioral, neuroanatomical and epigenetic levels"
Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, Pediatrician, Video Lecture:
SCHOOL TO PRISON PIPELINE
- Is It Better To Be Right Or To Have Peace In Your Home With Your Children?
- Kids In Cuffs: School Security Officers: 1st, 2nd, 3rd grade
- Felonies: 5 Year Old & 6 Year Old Temper Tantrums
- Grade School Fight Felony
- New Laws: 2017 Student Fights Felonies
- Parents Paying The Bill: Juvenile Incarceration
- [_] Addiction
- [_] Anxiety
- [_] Anti-social behavior
POSSIBLE COMMENTS/ACTIVITIES MADE DURING PREGNANCY & BIRTH AND LASTING EFFECTS ON PERSONALITY
- [_] “Don’t waste too much time, I don’t think he/she is worth it” ... Overachiever
- [_] “If during time of emergency baby is put aside, left alone, & family is upset with mother for taking a chance giving birth. Wondering if he/she belongs, always trying to find one’s place, not sure where one fits in.
- [_] “We really wanted a boy (or a girl) this time” ... Distrust of any demonstration of appreciation, trouble accepting complements.
- [_] “We have too many children already, now here’s another one” ... Always feeling rejected
- [_] “So you’re the little booger that caused mama all this trouble” ... Guilt, shame
- [_] “I really don’t want you, you’re funny looking” ... Dislike for parent, difficult parent-child relationship, dislike for self
- [_] “You’re so beautiful, you’re perfect in every way!” ... Feels secure, feels good about self
- [_] Mother is really happy, excited to see baby, says nice things ... Feels everything is all right with the world
- [_] Father is agreeable, smiling, and showing baby off ... Feels pleasure, feels perfect, and secure
REMEMBERING MY OWN STORY: THINGS THAT WERE SAID ABOUT ME
“When my mother was carrying me in her womb, she expressed that her dominant thoughts about me were:
REMEMBERING MY CHILD'S STORY: THINGS THAT WERE SAID DURING THE PREGNANCY
"Please Watch Your Kids"
- FACEBOOK VIDEO:
WHERE OUR ANGER COMES FROM By Grown And Sexy, Facebook Post
- FACEBOOK VIDEO:
"What Do You Say To Parents When Their Child Acts Like This"
- NEWS VIDEO:
EMOTIONAL ABUSE IS FAR WORSE THAN YOU THINK
WHAT POSITIVE PARENTING TEACHES
- [_] 1. Heaven Is Our Home: Creating a safe enviornment
- [_] 2. Mother developing good family relationships
- [_] 3. Father developing good family relationships
- [_] 4. Child Development 0-17 Realistic Expectations
- [_] 5. Youth Guidance Benefits Of Disciplining
- [_] 6. The Key To Transitions & Challenges:
- [_] 7. Vitamins & Minerals: Smoothies, Wraps, Soups
- [_] 8. How to manage ones feelings: Aromatherapy
- [_] 9. Colors & Affirmation Anger Management: Music,
- [_] 10.Self-Care & Support: family, friends, Community
*CALENDAR CHARTING ACTIVITY
PAGE #7 & #8
RESOURCE MATERIALS: PRACTICING POSITIVE PARENTING TECHNIQUES
DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES & POSITIVE PARENTING TIPS:
- [_] Safe Environment: ...... 0-1 Infants
- [_] Praise: ......................... 1-2 Toddlers
- [_] Imitation: ..................... 2-3 Toddlers
- [_] Description: ................. 3-5 Preschoolers
- [_] Active Listening: ......... 6-8 Middle Childhood
- [_] Interesting Activities.. 9-11 Middle Childhood
- [_] Teaching New Skills: 12-14 Young Teens
- [_] Setting Family Rules: 15-17 Teenagers
- [_] Communicating with Your Child: 4:43, 3:14
- [_] Giving Directions 3:36, 2:57
- [_] Using Discipline and Consequences 3:46
- [_] Creating Structure and Rules 3:45, 3:11
- [_] Using Time-Out 3:56, 3:31
We need more: People who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that, we don’t need any more entertainers.“ —Tupac Shakur
The mother and the pre-natal conditions arranged for the child determines the destiny of a nation. This educational program recognizes that both “pair-ents” father and mother working harmoniously with each other can do more to foster the reform so urgently needed in the world, than all the social institutions combined. HMLF
KEY STEPS FOR PARENTING BY THE NUMBERS
PLEASE SIGN GUEST BOOK
THE DESTINY: NAMING A CHILD BECOMES THE STORY OF A LIFETIME
YOUTUBE VIDEO EXCERPT https://youtu.be/mk7nhlChW54 INTERVIEW OF L'DIA MEN-NA'A ON LIBRADIO with Host Keidi Awadu
Whats Influencing Our Children's Misbehavior And What Are The Solutions?
- [_] Prenatal Care And Positive Parenting
- [_] The Value Of Doulas
- [_] Nutrition
- [_] Literacy
- [_] Parenting skills
- [_] Electronic media
- [_] Entertainment
- [_] Direct interventions
Which can help empower the family toward a better outcome Comments are welcomed on Guestbook
FREE ONLINE COURSES BY SUBJECT FROM TOP UNIVERSITIES
WHAT DOES A NAME MEAN?
Which occupation groups are best suited for ones Life Purpose & Destiny?
RESEARCH: Occupation, Entry-Level Education, Median Pay
- 1 A1 J10 S19 Leader
- 2 B2 K11 T20 Diplomat
- 3 C3 L12 U21 Motivator
- 4 D4 M13 V22 Builder
- 5 E5 N14 W23 Liberator
- 6 F6 O15 X24 Counselor
- 7 G7 P16 Y25 Scientist
- 8 H8 Q17 Z26 Executive
- 9 I9 R18 Humanitarian
CHALLENGES & TRANSITIONS
While taking those baby steps on their path to accomplishments, children should know the greatness that they came from, who they are, and what they are born to do by the time they are 6 years old.
Identify the problems the youth will face, while representing a character trait and studies to be involved in to overcome the challenges and transitions along the way.
ENCOURAGING A CHILD'S DESIRABLE BEHAVIOR POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY:
- [_] 1. I am grateful for you
- [_] 2. You make me proud
- [_] 3. Your words are meaningful
- [_] 4. You have great ideas
- [_] 5. I love being your parent
- [_] 6. You are perfect
- [_] 7. Your opinions matter
- [_] 8. You are important
- [_] 9. You are loved
- [_]10. I believe you
- [_]11. I believe in you
- [_]12. Our family is because you are
- [_]13. You are valuable
- [_]14. You can say no
- [_]15. You can say yes
- [_]16. I know you did your best
- [_]17. You were right
- [_]18. I accept who you are
- [_]19. We can try your way
- [_]20. You are helpful
- [_]21. You are worth it
- [_]22. You make me happy
- [_]23. I love your creativity
- [_]24. Being with you is fun
- [_]25. I can't wait to hear it
- [_]26. Don't be afraid to be you
- [_]27. You make a difference
- [_]28. Time with you is exciting
- [_]29. You are interesting
- [_]30. I love seing it your way
- [_]31. Its good to be curious
- [_]32. I love the way you tell stories
- [_]33. What you did was awesome
- [_]34 I admire you
- [_]35. That's a great question
- [_]36. Your friends are lucky to have you
- [_]37. I trust you
- [_]38. That was a good choice
- [_]39. You make me happy
- [_]40. Being your parent is my best job
Better communication encourages good behavior. This list of things we can say to our children was shared in Ebony Homeschollers with Rhonda Payne. Practice applying one or more of these 66 things and write about how it worked out.
- [_] Mathematics
- [_] Business & Economics
- [_] Education
- [_] Astronomy
- [_] Writing
- [_] Metallurgy
- [_] Archetecture & Engineering
- [_] Medicine
- [_] Navigation
- [_] Building Civilizations
ALL IN THE WOMB "EPIGENETICS"
Epigenetics means "beyond the genes", the mechanism by which chemical switches control how the genes actually work, turning them on or off as appropriate and moderating how strongly they act. Mental traumatic events can have a lasting effect generationally. There is evidence that PTSD Post Traumatic Stress Disorder can be passed from mother to child. Excerpt http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b077gd58
- [_] has a feeling of foreshortened future
- [_] exaggerated startle response
- [_] outburst of anger
- [_] difficulty of falling or staying asleep
- [_] hyper vigilance
TRANSMISSION THEORY SOCIAL LEARNING:
"CHILDREN" also learn from "broken" people, normalizing the behavior. Then it becomes their culture. Learning from significant others in the environment years later becomes culture.
"How To Create A Perfect Baby" and "How To Give Birth To God" parents are taught that the mother must be protected from negative environments, and from negativity in the media. Mother's thoughts imprint on the baby, during pregnancy she writes on the brain of the baby as if it were a blank piece of paper.
WHO IS HELPING WITH THE CARE OF YOUR CHILDREN? WHERE IS THE SAFE COMMUNITY SUPPORT?
You are giving birth to those who are born focused and determined. A child's mind is built to master problems. Though not necessarily to understand the consequences of their actions. They spend every waking moment and during their sleep imagining, dreaming vizualizing, feeling themselves being successful. They come here knowing what we have forgotten "The secret to success". Dont underestimate the abilities of a toddler. Look how fast they learn how to open programs on electronic devices to operate them, they are capable of unlocking doors and ending up in places you thought they never knew how to get to. They have unlimited brain power. An active, alert, and loving parent(s) who knows their responsibility is what is required for children. A child needs to feel and be safe. An infant, a curious toddler, a child and even teenagers have to have their abilities guarded, channelled, guided and directed in order to work properly for us and not against themselves and the well-being of the family.
Click on this link and read about "JANE CROW" and how the laws treat parents and their children during unfortunate situations or what is considered, though you may not know or understand is looked at as: Child Endangerment or Child Neglect.
FACEBOOK PAGE HAS A LISTING OF LOCAL FAMILY RESOURCES. PLEASE ADD MORE ON THE THREAD
Mother Is 1st Nurse 1st Teacher Positive Parenting Facebook Page
UNDERSTANDING THE LAW: A PARENTS LIMITED RIGHTS TO SPANK.
Currently, parents in all states have a limited right to spank their children. Courts have decided that parents have a constitutional right to raise their children as they see fit, including using whatever method of discipline they think is best. Whether by statute or by legal opinion, states permit parents to use physical discipline against their children as long as it is done in moderation and does not cause injury.
Standing on the sidewalk with your three-year-old, she pulls away from you and starts running toward a busy street. To her, it is a game, but to you, it is a life-threatening situation. You grab her just as she heads into the street and deliver a swift smack on the bum with an admonition, “No running in the street!” Startled, she stops. Have you just committed a crime?"
UNDER GEORGIA'S LAWS
for example, physical discipline may be used as long as the child is not injured. (Ga. Code. Ann. §§ 19-7-5, 19-15-1.) In
UNDER CALIFORNIA'S LAWS
California, parents are allowed to use “reasonable and age-appropriate spanking to the buttocks” as long as there is no serious physical injury to the child. (Cal. Welf. & Inst. Code § 300(a).)
OPEN HAND SPANKING:
For example, spanking a six-year-old child twice on the bottom, where the spanking causes no injury and only fleeting discomfort, would probably be considered lawful under Georgia’s and California’s laws, as well as in other states.
However, striking the same six-year-old numerous times with a belt, causing lacerations, bruising, and pain that lasted for days, could be considered child abuse. The Line Between Spanking and Abuse
The state prosecutors and judges generally decide on a case-by-case basis whether discipline crosses the line. Using physical force against your child may constitute:
- [_] assault
- [_] battery
- [_] child abuse
- [_] domestic violence
WHEN DISCIPLINE CAUSES INJURY:
Not just discomfort the amount of force used is unreasonable, or it’s purpose is something other than correcting inappropriate or dangerous behavior.
For more information on these crimes, see:
- Assault and Battery, Domestic Violence Laws and Penalties
- Child Abuse: Laws & Criminal Penalties.
- Child Dependency Consequences
EXCERPT JOURNAL REPORT:
ESSENTIALS FOR PARENTING TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS
By Nadim Ali, Licensed Professional Counselor, Mental Health Service In Atlanta Anger Management, Stress Management, Substance Abuse, Youth & Teen Counseling Healthy emotional development for families is a team effort. It is important for parents to put as much stock in the emotional legacy that we leave our male children as we put into assuring a financial legacy for them. Parents must emphasize the following to ensure healthy emotional development for males:
- [_] 1. Allowing needs to be expressed
- [_] 2. Understand the importance of touch
- [_] 3. Ensure safety
- [_] 4. Allow him to have power over things that he is able to handle.
- [_] 5. Give him the right to choose.
- [_] 6. Give him love and acceptance
It is never too late to heal from emotional problems, but we have to be willing to do the work that it takes to heal.
FAST FOOD AND YOUTH MISBEHAVIOR:
Destroys the lives of the children and genes passed onto the future generations. Discussion timed at minutes:
- 18:00. Fast Foods Effects On The Brain: Diminished intelligence Chronic Anger Bad decision making & violence Anti-social behavior Criminal behavior
- 27:15. Flooding stores with the least nutritious foods possible
- 28:24. Definition of a "Food Desert
- 29:24. Pellagra a nutritional deficiency causing psychosis & explosive anger and bright red rash around the neck
- 35:12. World War 2, the military and processed food.
- 38:00. 1960 Crime skyrocketed. Addictions to fast food
- 46:29. The bodys need for: Fiber, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, phytochemicals, colors and nutrients
VITAMINS & MINERAL
*COLORTHERAPY ACTIVITY PAGE #5
CHARACTER BUILDING GUIDES FROM NATURE